Monday, February 1, 2010

Losing my Virginity

Well here we go, I decided to start a Blog. I am now officially part of the blogosphere.

I have decided to try and really have a good year this year. Last year was really so-so, and I am very keen to not have a repeat of that. This Blog is one of the things that I decided to start doing (including swimming, baking cookies/cakes, having friends over for shared meals)

Anyway, so far it has been going really well. I made an awesome group of friends (2 new friends in the first month of the year, what an awesome rate of friendmaking) that I go swimming with once a week, and we are now adding a shared dinner to it, which will hopefully will happen most weeks.

The best thing that happend for sure, was that I have been making a difference for a person. Being able to listen to someone, and knowing that you are there for someone, gives such a great feeling. Unfortunatly thought, it means that someone else is having a hard time :(


Enough Rambling for the day, time to go to sleep!


p.s. If you think this is a bit girly - I don't care what you think.
p.p.s (?) As this is my first post, I have no idea what kind of blog I want this to be, or what kind of structure it's going to be. It might end up being about robots and girls.....

1 comment:

  1. Good first post. I have a blog, but I haven't posted in nearly 2 years! too busy living...
    I'll be sure to come back when you start blogging about robots ;-)

    ReplyDelete